Terms And Conditions
1. A booking can only be accepted with a letter of confirmation, together with a
25% deposit of the total estimated food bill. We will hold a date provisionally for up
to two weeks, dependant on the amount of time before the event Please note that the
deposit is non-refundable. In the event of a cancellation we may refund 75% of the
deposit paid as a gesture of goodwill if and when we resell the date.
prior to the function date, otherwise the bill must be paid in full. Though the deposit
may be transfered to another date within 12 months of the original booking,
less an administration fee of £100
event and this is the minimum number that will be charged for.
4. The balance of the estimated bill must be received 14 days prior to thefunction.
Any additional costs will be billed following the event andpayment should be made within 14 days.
5. Prices quoted are per person and currently include VAT @ 17.5% and
from1/1/1011 @ 20%.
6. A service charge is not included and is left to the organiser’s/clients discretion.
7. Delivery charge we may chartge at 100p/mile for functions above 25 miles from
Canterbury, Kent. For small functions an additional charge may be made.
8. Our charges include the provision of crockery and cutlery and sundry items
but do not include napkins or tablecloths. These can be hired through us
which is recommended if your event is within 25 miles of Canterbury and/or
we are booked through to the end of your event. If not then for your
convenience we recommend that they are hired through the company that you
are using for Tables/ chairs etc as this means we do not have to take the cloths
on our departure and /or charge extra for a subsequent collection
9. Food Service, staff are provided for fully serviced menus. For Canapés, finger buffets,
fork buffets, BBQ’s and Pig Roasts we will provide staff at an hourly rate if or as required.